- To locate an individual quickly,
type F on your keyboard. This will display
a list of all individuals in the tree.
- To view a particular individual's
ancestors and descendants, right-click that individual's
box and choose Make Primary Individual. This places the
individual's box it in the center of the family tree, with
the individual's ancestors to the right of the box and descendants
to the left.
- To see more information about a
particular person, click their box and type D
on your keyboard.
- To move up and down and left and
right through the tree, use the scroll bars.
- To return to the center of the
tree, press the Home key on your keyboard.
- To zoom in and out of the tree,
use the + and - keys on